Johannesburg, Friday, 2 August 2019 – Off the back of having 5 standout singles in the Top 100 RAMS Radio Chart; heavy weight players in the music industry are shining the spotlight on Eastern Cape’s, South African singer and songwriter with a notable voice, Ami Faku.
Today, music streaming service, Deezer, features Ami Faku on the cover of their “SA’s Hottest Tracks” playlist. Ami Faku also features on Apple Music’s “Visionary Women” playlist released today, and she also takes the coveted number #1 spot on today’s Top 100 RAMS Radio Chart for single Into Ingawe with Sun-EL Musician.
Ami Faku has a lot to celebrate this Women’s Month. Her new singles are making a great impact on key radio charts. See below some recent highlights.
- #1 on 5FM Pop Chart – Love Drunk
- #1 on 5FM #TheHouseConnect Chart – Into Ingawe
- #1 on GoodHope FM #SAHot5Chart – Love Drunk
- #5 on Metro FM Top 40 Chart – Into Ingawe
- #7 on GoodHope FM Top 10 Chart – Love Drunk
- #7 on Heart FM Top 10 Chart – Love Drunk
- #10 on The Beat 97.9 FM (Nigeria) #AfricanTop10 – Into Ingawe
- #11 on Ukhozi FM Top 20 Chart – Love Drunk
- #20 most Shazam’ed song in South Africa – Love Drunk
- #25 on North West FM Top 40 Chart – Into Ingawe
Follow Ami Faku and @VthSeason on social media for some exciting new music releases this month and make sure to add 5 of SA’s Top 100 singles by Ami Faku to your music playlists now.
- Ami Faku – Love Drunk – https://umgafrica.lnk.to/LoveDrunk
- Ami Faku – Ndikhethe Wena – https://topsifysa.lnk.to/Ndikhethe_Wena
- Ami Faku – Ubuhle Bakho – https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ubuhle-bakho-single/1456162787
- De Mogul SA x Ami Faku – Ungowam – https://umgafrica.lnk.to/Ungowam
- Sun-EL Musician x Ami Faku – Into Ingawe – https://music.apple.com/za/album/into-ingawe-single/1466360456
Connect with Ami Faku:
Facebook: Ami Faku Music (https://www.facebook.com/AmiFakuMusic/)
*High resolution images available on request.
For press enquiries – email@example.com / + 27 11 057 3123 / +27 79 556 9023
For bookings – firstname.lastname@example.org / +27 82 535 6387